To craft persuasive, personalized copywriting that will establish brand credibility, attract new business, encourage repeat business and enhance the value of my client’s services. I am committed to providing readers with valuable content that is entertaining, informative and engaging. I understand the power of well-crafted, sales-focused copywriting. I want use that knowledge to help my clients motivate and inspire their target audience. Harnessing that power will result in increased lead generation, higher closing rates and more inbound queries.
PERSUASION COPYWRITING – 2014
• Craft high-quality, personalized writing for clients, tailoring each piece to best service each client’s purpose. Writing services include, articles, blogging, online content development, copywriting, technical writing, newsletter and email campaigns, training manuals, proofreading and transcribing.
• Develop content on a wide range of topics, including health and fitness, art and photography, pet care, technology, apparel, business communication, celebrity gossip, music, travel, cooking and recipes.
• Create persuasive and engaging sales-driven copy, including sales letters, direct marketing campaigns, telemarketing scripts, emails and online advertisements. Develop enticing campaigns for clients looking to increase new business, encourage repeat business and provide current clients with added value. Craft writing that strengthens brand appeal while connecting with readers on an intimate level to create a sense of urgency and motive immediate action.
• Create entertaining and informative articles that are aimed towards young woman between the ages of 16 and 24. Topics include Health and Fitness, Celebrity Gossip, Travel, Relationships, Fun Facts and Humor.
• Source 6-12 photographs per article to enhance the site’s visual appeal and add value to the written copy.
• Develop content ideas and strategies to best attract the target audience, while providing them with content that will enhance their online experience and add value to their lives.
PERSUASION PRESS RELEASE SERVICE– 2014
Press Release Writer, Distributor
• Create informative press releases for clients on news-worthy company updates, product releases, events, awards and recognition, management updates or notable achievements.
• When requested from the client, I can submit their press release to over 20 free PR distribution sites that I maintain relationships and account with, to ensure the client gets as much exposure as possible, while keeping costs low.
• Submit press releases to paid distribution sites when the press release is especially news-worthy or provides important company updates.
• Stay up-to-date on current SEO trends, formatting styles, ideal distribution times, and any other guidelines that help ensure my press releases are approved, look as professional as possible and attract the most attention for my clients.
FRESH-TO-TABLE – 2014
• Created healthy, simple-to-follow recipes for a four person family. All of which could be completed in 40 minutes or less, using fresh, seasonal ingredients for each of the four seasons.
• Created separate seasonal recipes for three different diets, including gluten-free, vegetarian and standard meat friendly eaters.
• Included weekly shopping lists and estimated costs for each week’s recipes, so that readers could plan shopping trips and budget accordingly. Gave suggestions on brands to buy and what brands to avoid when shopping for people on a gluten-free or vegetarian diet.
• Provided nutritional information on each of the recipes, and gave alternatives to those on a low-fat diet.
PuP.ee – LOTS OF LOCAL PUPPIES 2014-PRESENT
Website Content Development
• Complete content creation for two unique websites that bring reputable puppy breeders together in one place for people seeking to adopt healthy puppies from reputable sources. One website is for Pomeranian, the other is for Labrador Retrievers. Each website contains 15 different sections that focused on different aspects of puppy care and breeder information.
• Ensured all content was SEO friendly and optimized for internet marketing to increase online traffic through search engine results. Placed keywords strategically throughout the content, while avoiding keyword stuffing.
• Wrote compelling hooks, captions, headlines, articles and promotions to attract both breeders to join the PuP.ee family, and puppy lovers seeking breeders they can trust.
• Researched and wrote informative articles on the characteristics and care needs of the different puppy breeds to help visitors gain a deeper understanding of the responsibilities that come with being a puppy-parent.
RAPTIS RARE BOOKS 2014-Present
• Submit regular blog posts on classic authors who are known for their rare and collectable books. Authors have included Mark Twain, Nelson Mandela and Truman Capote, among others.
• Identify traits unique for each author’s collectable books and meet strict deadline for submission.
QUANTUM INTERNET SERVICES 2014
• I wrote an extensive amount of copy for website content. Copy included content that trained people how to use SEO and online marketing to promote their online businesses.
• Edited copy for “How-To” manuals, including how to find a new doctor, lawyer or contractor. I corrected spelling and grammatical mistakes and added creative flair to all submissions.
HAIVISION NETWORK VIDEO 2010-2012
• SME for Digital Signage. Provided technical expertise to sales team and channel partners by supporting pre and post-sales and network installation and network support for digital signage and video streaming.
• In addition to my Sales Engineer responsibilities, I handle much of the writing required. This included technical writing for sales presentations, creating training manuals and RFP’s, and public speaking. I also did copywriting for websites and brochures and product manuals.
WARNER PUBLISHING 2007-2012
Freelance Article Writer
• Wrote 2,000 word articles for the national publication, Digital Photo Pro. The articles primarily showcased the careers and lives of today’s most innovative and successful photographers working in digital photography.
• Conducted in-depth interviews with each photographer, either in-person or remote, to create a complete portrait of each photographer.
• Met strict deadlines for each assignment, ensuring the articles arrived in time for the monthly printing.
ACCESS SPORTS MEDIA 2009-2010
Network Operations/Technical Account Manager
• Directed the conversion and installation of Simon Property Group to CoolSign digital signage system, including vendor selection, individual installation for 50+ components, system maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• In addition, I provided copywriting services for all on-air promotions. I crafted high-impact, attention-grabbing advertisements and branded content for the Simon Property Group network.
• Conceptualized and wrote SMS loyalty programs, WAP pages, iPhone applications, promotional text blasts, and sweepstakes to implement retail client SMS programs.
OUTCAST MEDIA INC 2007-2009
• Spearheaded the daily delivery of mobile campaigns, including ad insertions and modifications, for national clients Redbox and Carl’s Jr. through the use of TELentince and Scala Digital Signage software.
• Provided copywriting service and oversaw production of digital media campaigns, mobile and SMS loyalty programs, in-store advertisements and 3rd party branded content.
A CREATIVE GROUP 2006-2007
• Secured product placement deals for 20+ clients for various television shows, feature films, and alternative media outlets.
• Provided copywriting for client product descriptions for websites and promotional material, as well as press releases. Wrote on-air copy for game shows and talk shows.
• Bachelors of Arts in Screenwriting, Columbia College – Hollywood, 2000-2004
o Graduated Magna Cum Laude
• California School of Culinary Arts – Le Cordon Bleu, 2004
• UCLA Writers Program, 2013-Present
• AWAI’s Accelerated Copywriting Program
I am an active member of elance, odesk, freelancer.com. Please visit my profile, I am available for the following services:
• Press Releases
• Product Descriptions
• Online Content
• Training Material
• Article Writing
• Proofreading and Editing
Personal Hobbies and Interest: Live Music, Music Festivals, Collecting Music, Touring with Phish, Cooking, Sailing, Snowboard, Yoga, Reading, Online Forums, Triathlons, Walking My Dog, Creative Writing, Collecting Fun Socks and Hats. 🙂