Six Exercises to Tighten Your Tummy
This 6 workouts are designed to tighten your tummy fast! Bikini season is closer than you think. Practice these 6 workouts and see the difference when it’s time to try on your favorite two piece. For more great workouts, visit amazily.com.
1. Lie on your back with your arms out forming a T with your body on the mat. 2. Inhale through your noise while you lift your legs off the floor about 20 degrees. Keep a slight bend in your knees 3. Exhale and lower your legs back down to the mat. Keep your back pressed firmly into the mat to prevent you from hyperextending your back. 4. Repeat 15 times.
1. Lie face down on your mat with your arms bent underneath you, on your forearms, palms flat on the floor. 2. Inhale and push off the floor, raising up on your toes, in the top of a push-up position, resting on the elbows. Exhale. 3. Keep your back flat, in a straight line from head to heels and avoid sticking your rear too far in the air or letting it sag in the middle. 4. Hold the position and count for 30 seconds. Inhaling and exhaling with each count. 5. Increase the time your hold this position each time you do it.
1. Start on your mat in a push-up position, hands flat on the floor directly below your shoulders. Extended your legs behind you. Your body should be straight. 2. Inhale and bend your right leg and bring it in toward your chest. 3. Exhale and straighten your leg to return to the starting position. 4. Repeat with your left leg. 5. Alternate legs and repeat 30 times total, 15 on each side. Remember to inhale with each contraction and exhale with each release.
1. Lie on the mat with your legs out straight in front of you and palms down, fingertips pointing towards your feet. 2. Inhale and lift your torso and your legs simultaneously off the floor as high as feels comfortable, pressing your butt deep into the mat. Lift your arms up so your fingertips are alongside your knees, palms up. The higher you lift your legs the more challenging the position will be. 3. Hold this position for 10 seconds, inhaling and exhaling with each count. 4. On an exhale, lower your entire body back flat on the mat. Repeat 5 times.
1. Lie on your mat with your legs straight on the mat and your hands by your sides. 2. Engage your core and lift your feet and head/shoulders off the mat at the same time. 3. Lift your arms and legs until your hands touch your toes. 4. Hold this position for 3 seconds. 5. Slowly lower back down entirely to the mat. 6. Repeat 15 times
1. Lie down on mat with your back and head pressing into the mat. Raise your knees and press the bottom of both feet flat into the ground. 2. Cup your hands together and extend your arms past top of head. 3. Inhale. With your arms extended, curl your torso into a crunch position, lifting your head and shoulders off the ground to activate the core. 4. Exhale and release your body back to the mat in the start position. 5. Repeat 15 times. Inhaling with each crunch and exhaling with each release.
Article written for Amazily.com