Six Exercises to Tighten Your Tush
Get your buns in top shape before summer! Do these exercises 5 days a week and you’ll see fantastic results before bikini season. Click on the image for instructions on how to safely perform the exercise. For more body toning workouts, visit amazily.com.
1. Stand straight and tall. 2. Inhale and take a large step to the left and squat down laterally until your left thigh is parallel with the floor. 3. Exhale. Sit back over your butt, with most of the pressure on your heels. Be sure not to hunch forward. 4. Inhale. Press up through your legs and butt and return back up to standing position. Exhale. 5. Repeat on the right side and continue to alternate.
1. Stand tall and straight, arms by yours sides and a micro-bend in your knees. 2. Inhale and lift your right foot behind you and bend your knee so your right leg is parallel to the floor. 3. Exhale and bend forward at your hips. Slowly lower your body as far as you can, or until your right lower leg almost touches the floor. Inhale. 4. Exhale and push back up to the starting position. 5. Repeat 30 times, alternating sides. Breath deeply through your noise with each movement.
1. Lie face-up on your mat with your left knee bent, foot on the floor and your right leg straight 2. Raise your right leg until it’s in line with your left thigh. 3. Inhale while you push your hips upward, keeping your right leg straight and elevated. 4. Exhale and slowly lower your body and leg back to the start position. 5. Alternate sides and repeat. Inhaling with each rise of the hips and exhaling each time you release back down to the mat. 6. Repeat 30 times total, 15 times on each side.
1. Stand straight with your legs and feet shoulder-width apart. 2. Sit back onto your heels in a squat position. Draw your fists in close to your chin. 3. Inhale and bring your left leg straight behind you while extending your arms forward reaching out in front of you. 4. Exhale while you draw your arms and leg back in and return to the squat position. 5. Alternate sides and repeat. Do 15 times on each side.
1. Lie face-up on your mat with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor, arms straight by your sides. 2. Inhale while you raise your hips. Your body will form a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Exhale. 3. Inhale and lift one knee to your chest. Exhale and lower it back to the starting position. 4. Inhale and life your other knee to your chest. Exhale. Release back down the mat. 5. Repeat and alternate knees 30 times, 15 times each side.
1. Lie on your left side on the floor, with your hips and knees bent 45 degree angle. Your right leg should be on top of your left leg, your heels together. 2. Keeping your feet together, inhale as you raise your right knee as high as you can without moving your pelvis. 3. Exhale and return to the starting position. Be sure not to allow your left leg to move off the floor. 4. Repeat 30 times, 15 times on each side. Inhale with each leg raise, exhale when you lower.
Article Written for Amazily.com